Chargers Character Playbook Live!
Chargers 2020 draft picks Kenneth Murray and Joshua Kelley will be participating in a
webinar discussing topics like understanding and managing emotions, communicating
effectively, resolving conflicts, and more.
What: Los Angeles Chargers Character Playbook Webinar. This special event will cover
ways to show character at home, how to stay game ready, and how to keep learning when
times get tough.
When: Wednesday, May 13th at 11:30am -12:00pm
Click on the flyer for more details!
Elite Athletic Academy is for the student athlete who wants to pursue their passion in a sport while excelling academically
Elite Academic Academy is NCAA Approved!
The Elite Athletic Academy (EAA) offers its students the truly unique opportunity to customize their education and athletic development to succeed academically while taking their sports performance to a whole new level. We offer a variety of ways for students to meet the physical education requirements for independent study, while enjoying access to an exclusive program to improve physical fitness and athlete performance at the competitive level.
EAA offers families a clear and defined pathway to elevate athlete performance and increase chances of earning a college scholarship. We are part of a national sports ecosystem based on a highly efficient data-driven model that holds all parties accountable and provides guaranteed trackable results.
The EAA model provides student athletes of all levels the unique opportunity to benchmark, individualize and elevate their athletic development. Our expertise and focus is in three distinct areas:
Elite Academic Academy Has Partnered with Sports Academy
Elite students now have the unique opportunity to train with Sports Academy! This new partnership provides world-class athletic opportunities as part of the Elite experience,
giving students access to Sports Academy’s state of the art facility, where they can complete basic assessments, sports training and more, as well as their RISE app for training at home.
Meet Some of Elite’s Outstanding Student Athletes!
DeAndre Carter originally enrolled at Elite so that he could have a flexible school schedule to coincide with his Football endeavors. What he received was much more than that. Watch the story about DeAndre’s rise to success in his 8th grade year at Elite!
How Does Sports & Athletics Work at Elite?
- 5th, 7th and 9th graders go through our physical fitness test in accordance with the State of California physical education requirements. These tests include running, upper and lower body strength, and body mass index.
- Students interested in taking their fitness to the next level begin with an athletic and agility assessment (benchmarks). Then the athlete chooses to customize a data-driven training and development program OR multi-levels of competition, both of which run in 60-day blocks.
- Student athletes wanting specialized training or coaching connect with one of our vast number of supplemental community partners to help them reach their goals.
- Elite teachers, school counselor and Athletic Director help students compete for athletic scholarships if they want to continue their athletic career into college.
Athletic & Agility Testing
Elite uses a benchmark system to give student athletes a solid understanding of where they are and where they need to focus their efforts:
- How you measure up – Sports testing indicates clearly where you rank and provides a clear and defined road map to the next level.
- What to work on now – Testing should be done every 60-90 days to properly track your progression.Testing will identify strengths and weaknesses so athletes can adjust training using objective data, not guesswork.
- What colleges match your skills – Benchmarks are the advantage to college exposure and lead to more NCAA Scholarships. Elite’s NCAA Advisor customizes 1-4 year plans for our college bound athletes.
“We don’t guess where a student athlete can play, we measure it!”
Choosing a 60-day Focus
- Aerobic Training
- Agility Training
- Speed Training
- Strength Training
- Combine Prep
- Flexibility & Movement
- Seasonal Training
- And More…
- College Camps
- And More…
Our Year Round Student’s Physical Education curriculum is based on Kobe’s Mamba Mentality book.
Athletic Lead Andy Allanson tells us what it means to have the Mamba Mentality
and give it all you have to achieve your goals.
Choose a Sport!
No matter the sport, no matter the skills, we will make you a better athlete. The Elite Athletic Program customizes individual programs one family at a time. Our goal is to have each Elite athlete prepared for college exposure as they enter high school.
“No matter the sport, no matter the skill, we will make you a better athlete.”
Need a Trainer?
Elite Athletic Academy specializes in working one on one with each student/athlete to find the right trainer to help them reach their goals. If you already have a trainer, great! Our Athletic Academy is happy to customize a plan that works best for you and your vision.
Some of the sports we specialize in:
- And more!
Fitbit Challenges are a fun way to stay motivated. Compete with friends and family, or complete personal, non-competitive journeys.
Our Partnership with Fitbit empowers and inspires Elite students to live a healthier, more active life. We design challenges and experiences that fit seamlessly into daily life so students can achieve health and fitness goals. We believe you’re more likely to reach your goals if you’re encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Learn more by watching Andy’s webinar
NCAA and Athletic Scholarships
Interested in Athletic scholarships? Lead Counselor Sal Becerra walks families through NCAA Compliance in this important video.
Meet EAA consultant Andy Allanson
Elite’s Athletic Lead, Andy Allanson, brings a decade of experience and play in the major leagues. His passion for developing student athletes is the foundation for Elite’s physical education and sports programming.
Over a span of 40 years, Andy has developed strategic partnerships and established proven methodologies to provide a clear and defined roadmap to assist K-12 level athletes in obtaining their goal of physical fitness and advancing to compete at the next level.
For any student athlete looking to devote more time to athletic training, Andy is available to consult and develop a customized athletic program.
It’s easy to connect with Andy:
866-ELITE 02 (866-354-8302), Sports – Ext 709
We cater to building athletes in any sport.
Your child will be tested before the program starts to determine their original benchmark skill sets.
- All EAP student athletes benchmarks will be tested 3 times per school year.
- All scores, video and data will be stored and tracked.
- All test results are compared to previous benchmarks.
Here are just some of the supplemental community partners students can become involved with:
24 Hours Fitness
Above & Beyond Athletics
Bettina’s Heart Centered Horsemanship
Body By Tra
Desert Storm Basketball
EM Sports LLC
EMH Sports USA, Inc
Freedom in Motion Gym, LLC
Grindstone Farm LLC
Gryphon Fitness Studio LLC
Harmony Ranch Arabians, Inc.
Krav Maga of Orange County
Level Up Handles
Limitless Fitness Training LLC
Los Angeles Dodgers Training Academy
Noonan family Swim School, Inc
North County Gymnastics and the Gyminny Kids
Platinum Athletics Prep Academy
Redline Athletics Temecula
Rharebreed Athletic Academy
Scripps Nature Camp
Sundance Hills Equestrian Center
Swim Safe Aquatics
Technique Training Center
Tempest Freerunning Academy
Tempest Freerunning Academy- Valley
Tempest Freerunning Academy-South Bay
The W Training Facility
US Blackbelt Academy
USA Jump Stars
Victory Strength & Conditioning
West Coast Krav Maga Temecula
The EAA athletic department is here to support students and vets community partner referrals that foster athletic development and promote accountability.
- Consultation with Andy Allanson will be by appointment only during scheduled office hours M,W,F 11am-2pm and T,Th 6-8pm
- Live Q & A webinars
- Enrichment centers located within the student’s communities serve as an additional resource to meet the need of a team to play on.
- Athletes wanting to train and develop in any sport will have weekly workouts at locations throughout Southern California. Elite Community Partner Training and practice times are posted on the site of all Elite Community Partner.
Equipment will be needed for both athletic and skill development. Equipment and training aids can be purchased separately or will often be included with developmental programs. Equipment needs will be based on the commitment of the student and can vary from no equipment to substantial equipment.
Students can participate in any sports organization through our supplemental community partner opportunities. Enrichment centers located within the student’s communities serve as an additional resource to meet the need of a team to play on.